The Growth Advancement in the NICU (GAIN): Ten Point Nine Collaborative aims to improve growth and nutrition for infants with a birth weight > 1500 grams in NICUs with an average daily census of ≤ 10.9. The GAIN: Ten Point Nine Collaborative will launch in July 2021.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the GAIN: Ten Point Nine Collaborative will launch as a virtual collaborative. An in-person collaborative meeting will be considered if the public health situation allows.
Why your NICU should join
This collaborative will be a unique opportunity for smaller NICUs to:
- Focus on the larger, lower acuity babies that make up the majority of their caseloads
- Share experiences, lessons, materials, data, and strategy with similar-sized NICUs
- Address challenges with improving the growth of infants with a birth weight > 1500 grams
- Learn about evidence-based best practices for improving growth and nutrition in the NICU
- The opportunity to benchmark, track and compare data between your site and other participating sites using a new web-based quality improvement platform
- Guidance in both quality improvement and the clinical area of focus from a multidisciplinary faculty panel from across the state
- Credit for participating Neonatologists toward the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part 4 Program
Registration for GAIN: Ten Point Nine is being offered at $5,000/site. The registration period will be open from January-March 2021.
To learn more, contact Anjali Chowfla at firstname.lastname@example.org.