To be granted access to the HRIF-QCI Reporting System, please submit a help ticket with the following required information:
- Center Name
- Does your center provide HRIF services?
- Full Name:
- Email Address:
- Phone Number:
- Computer Public IP Address*
- User Account Access (contacts can have multiple accounts):
- Data User: CCS-approved HRIF Program staff submits all data forms: Referral/Registration (RR), Standard Visit (SV), Additional Visit (AV) and Client Not Seen Discharge (CNSD) for infants/children receiving follow-up services from their own HRIF Program. Data Users can generate and view the HRIF Summary and HRIF CCS Annual Reports.
- Referral User: CCS-approved NICU and/or HRIF Program staff who refers HRIF eligible infants to a CCS HRIF Program and only has access to submit the “Referral/Registration (RR) Form”. Currently no access to generate or view reports.
- NICU User: CCS-approved NICU staff (read-only access) generate and view NICU Summary Report.
* Please contact your IT department to request the “Public IP Address Ranges” used by the hospital's network. Submit a help ticket at www.cpqcchelp.org and provide the ranges in the description. NOTE: Access is only authorized while connected to your organization’s network. Access from home or while traveling is not permitted. This is a new security procedure to enhance the security of the system.