As a result of participating in this collaborative quality improvement process, your facility can expect the following benefits:
- Access to an evidence-based change package for optimizing length of stay
- The opportunity to benchmark, track and compare data between your site and other participating sites
- Participation in a “community of learning” where you will learn from other participating sites by sharing lessons learned, materials, data, strategy, etc.
- Access to a well respected, multidisciplinary Expert Panel, which will actively support participating sites in their implementation of best practices and
- Credit for participating Neonatologists toward the QI requirements of the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) maintenance of certification (MOC) program
- Decreased LOS from 56 days to 48 days
- Decreased post menstrual age at discharge from 37.2 weeks to 36.5 weeks