CPQCC Toolkits are examples of the quality improvement interventions provided to member hospitals. Toolkits are all inclusive packages to help facilitate improved clinical outcomes, excellent patient care and efficient resource allocation. PQIP has released the following toolkits to date:
- Antenatal Corticosteroid Therapy (ANS) - Revised 10/09
- Improving Initial Lung Function: Early CPAP, Surfactant and Other Means - Revised 10/11
- Postnatal Steroid Administration - Revised 11/09
- Nutritional Support of the Very Low Birth Weight Infant – Revised 12/08
- Severe Hyperbilirubinemia Prevention (SHP) - Revised - 10/05
- Perinatal HIV Prevention - Revised 11/13
- Delivery Room Management of the VLBW Infant - Revised 7/11
- Neonatal Hospital Acquired Infection Prevention - Revised 3/08
- Care and Management of the Late Preterm Infant - Revised - 2/13
- Early Screening and Identification of Candidates for Neonatal Therapeutic Hypothermia Toolkit
Reproduction for commercial purposes is prohibited. Utilization and copying of the materials to improve the care of pregnant women and their newborns is encouraged with proper citation of source. Your downloading and printing of these materials indicates your acceptance of this rule.
For technical support (or other questions) open a CPQCC Help Ticket at www.cpqcchelp.org.