Improvement Palooza 2020: A deep dive into the exciting world of quality improvement
Are you wondering how to start an improvement project in your unit? Curious about how the culture of your NICU influences the quality of care?
CPQCC's First Annual Improvement Palooza is designed to help NICU teams supercharge their quality improvement journeys. Improvement Palooza will feature success stories from fellow CPQCC NICUs and practical sessions on topics ranging from integrating families into the improvement process to advanced QI and data presentation techniques. Packed with exciting content for everyone, whether you are new to improvement or an old pro looking to learn some new tricks, Improvement Palooza is the can't miss event of 2020!
- "Race Equity in Quality Improvement" - Valencia P. Walker, MD, MPH, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and "Culture as an Indicator of QI Readiness" - Bryan Sexton, PhD, Duke University School of Medicine
- A series of QI success stories from fellow CPQCC NICUs
- Practical workshops on using data to drive improvement, developing a SMART AIM, and understanding SPC charts
- Improvement Palooza is being held in conjunction with the California Association of Neonatologists’ annual Cool Topics in Neonatology conference.
- Improvement Palooza is accredited for 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, which transfer to CEU’s for participating nurses.
- Please Note! Attendees should complete pre-meeting exercises prior to March 6th.