CPQCC’s fifth annual Improvement Palooza is designed to inform teams about the critical importance of health-related social needs and the impact these have on families, equity, health & mental health. Attendees will learn how to develop a multifaceted approach to promote health equity & understand the impact of racial disparities across the continuum of care delivery. Held in conjunction with the 2024 CAN Cool Topics in Neonatology Meeting, CPQCC’s 2024 Improvement Palooza is an opportunity for NICU clinicians, families, maternal care providers & community partners to connect and form partnerships. By the end of the conference, you will walk away with key actions to make equitable, innovative, and high-quality changes in your NICU.
Join IP24 live and in person or attend virtually Friday, March 1, 2024 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Coronado Island Marriott Resort, Coronado Island, CA
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Identify the health-related social needs that occur across the continuum of care delivery.
- Identify how standardizing health screening can improve health equity.
- Identify key community resources and support services for NICU families.
- Understand and identify the impact of racial disparities in pregnancy and how discrimination can affect healthcare utilization in the post-partum period.
- Identify key components of how the Neonatal Justice Collaborative (NJC) promotes neonatal equity and justice.
Live In-Person Attendance Fee
- $200 CPQCC Member – per person with NICU team (>2 persons)
- $225 CPQCC Member – individual
- $225 Non-CPQCC member – per person with NICU team (>2 persons)
- $250 Non CPQCC member – individual
Virtual Attendance Fee
- $120 CPQCC Member - per person with NICU team (>2 persons)
- $145 CPQCC Member – individual
- $145 Non-CPQCC member – per person with NICU team (>2 persons)
- $170 Non CPQCC member – individual
Cancellations must be received by February 3, 2024 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be subject to a $75 processing fee.
No refunds will be given after that date. If for any reason the course must be cancelled, discontinued, or rescheduled, a full refund will be provided.
The David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.