The resources below are designed to assist NICU Data Contacts in abstracting and entering data into the NICU Database as efficiently and effectively as possible. They are organized by birth year. If you have a question regarding any of these resources, please submit a ticket through our Help Desk.
Resources for entering data into the HRIF Reporting System can be found on the Data Resources page under Follow-up.
2019 Birth Year
- Tip Sheet - CCS Supplemental Form
- How to access Maternal Data Center (MDC) CCS Report - Instructions
- Satellite NICU Systems Upgrade Tip Sheet
- AVSS Letter (03/2012)
- CCS Local NICU Data Access Letter
CCS Manual of Procedures
2018 Birth Year
- NICU Data Finalization Guidelines
- NICU Data Finalization Action Plan
- Sample Close-Out Checklist (NOTE: This is just a sample. Each center's checklist must be filled out and submitted electronically through the NICU Data site).
- Still-In-Hospital (SIH) Table
- EDS Instructions and Specifications
- EDS Excel File
- EDS Skeleton .csv File