Preparing your Perinatal Units to Respond to COVID-19: Transitions of Care and Neonatal Nutrition
Please join us for the second webinar in our COVID-19 webinar series. The speakers will briefly present protocols and guidelines being implemented at UC Davis Medical Center to care for pregnant women and infants who test positive or may have been exposed to COVID-19. The remainder of the webinar will be devoted to a Q&A session with the panelists.
Due to the considerable interest in this topic we expect that capacity to join the live webinar may be limited. A recording of the webinar will be made available on our COVID-19 website and our YouTube channel for those unable to join the webinar live.
- Dean Blumberg, MD, Professor and Chief, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, UC Davis Children's Hospital
- Herman Hedriana, MD, Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, Director, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UC Davis Health
- Angelique I. Silva MS, RNC- OB, C-EFM, Perinatal Nurse Educator/Safety Specialist Birthing Suites/Women's Pavilion, UC Davis Medical Center
- Mark Underwood, MD, MAS, Professor, Chief of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, UC Davis Health
- Laura Kair, MD, MAS, Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Medical Director, Well Newborn Care, UC Davis Children’s Hospital
- Satyan Lakshminrusimha MD, Professor and Dennis and Nancy Marks Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Pediatrician -In-Chief, UC Davis Children’s Hospital