How do I gain access to the NICU Data and Reports sites?
Requirements for access
To request access to CPQCC NICU Data and Reports Websites you MUST meet both qualifications below.
- Be a current member of the hospital you need access to
- Be currently listed on the Contact Report.
If you are not listed on the Contact Report, you will need another authorized user to request access for you. In this case, please add that person to the help ticket.
To request access
Please submit a ticket through our Help Desk. Please include the following information in your ticket:
- Full name (first and last)
- E-mail address (please make sure this is current and working)
- Requesting access to www.cpqccdata.org (Y/N)
- Requesting access to www.cpqccreport.org (Y/N)
Have questions on how to request access to the NICU Data and Reports sites or on how to abstract or enter data?
- The NICU Data Center has developed a series of tools and resources to assist Data Contacts in abstracting data and entering it into the NICU Database. Visit the NICU Database Resources page to explore available resources.
- NICU Data Center team members are available to answer specific questions or to offer personalized support Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM by submitting a ticket through our Help Desk.